If you are like me, you want to have that great X shape that you see on the professional bodybuilding stages around the world. A big part of attaining that shape is the look of your shoulders. Putting mass on the shoulder area is difficult only because of the high potential for injury in that area. I want to present to you the following list of how to build awesome shoulders.
- Building Shoulders Like Boulders. This article from a drug free natural bodybuilding magazine site explains the function and anatomy of the shoulders and then tells you about the various shoulder exercises and what part of the shoulder they hit. It finishes with a description of shoulder training principles.
- The Best Shoulder Exercises & Workout Tips for Powerful Deltoids. A great article with some innovative shoulder training tips. A must-read for building shoulder mass.
- Deltoid Training Tips: Shoulder Workouts for Mass. This article discusses some great ways to build mass in the shoulder area.
- The Best Shoulder Building Workouts and Tips. A collection of the best shoulder training tips from the Bodybuilding.com Forum.
- 5 More Shoulder Saving Tips. An article that focuses on the safe way to build mass in the shoulders.
Each of the above articles focuses on the concept of keeping the shoulder area healthy. You want to stretch your shoulders out carefully because mobility in that area is essential for building mass safely. I personally recommend the Rotater for this very purpose. It is a simple device that really helps with both shoulder flexibility and rotater cuff strengthening. It is designed to improve the health of your shoulders.
If you want to build mass in the shoulders, take the time to take good care of your shoulders. Keep them healthy because a damaged shoulder will cause problems with most every other lift you want to do.