I'm sure if you spend enough time at the gym you will see these people. They sit on a machine and do nothing for long periods of time. Perhaps they grab their cell phone and text or worse, talk to other people. Lacking focus like this kills your progress and these people need to learn that hard lesson.This is why you should learn to stay focused.
I workout most often in the early morning hours (4 a.m.). When I see these people I am amazed. Why would anyone hit the gym so early just to waste time while there? To me that seems extremely ridiculous. Time at the gym is precious and should not be wasted in this manner. As I thought about this topic I realized there are 5 things people do at the gym to show they lack focus.
5 Things to Prove TheyLack Focus
1. They do the same workout over and over, never changing things up.
3. They text while ‘working out”
4. They use weights that are far too light for them.
5. They use weights that are far too heavy for them.
What can you do?
Honestly, there is nothing any of us can do about this situation. We are in control of our own actions and that is it. Thus, your only answer to this stigma is to avoid it in your own training.
Tips for Staying Focused
1. Change up your workout on a regular basis.
2. Do not waste time in the gym.
3. You are in the gym to train, so train.
4. Don't overdo anything and that includes cardio.
5. Enjoy yourself!
What are your thoughts?