First, I messed up when planning this. The Mission 2 start date is February 3, 2008 and the end date is May 13, 2008. A minor miscalculation, but I needed to correct it. The stats are in for the week and I'm using my new format:
|Mission 2 – Stats|
|February 3, 2008 thru May 13, 2008|
|Date||Weight||BF %||LBM||Fat Lbs||Chest||L. Bi||R. Bi||Abs||L. Thigh||R. Thigh||L. Calf||R. Calf|
Not a great start in my mind. I have been steady at 223 for 2 weeks straight and my body fat percentage has stopped changing. At the same time, I think I may have been overdoing the cardio a bit and that is a problem. I honestly believe that what's been happening is that I've been gaining muscle and then eating it right back up. My new plan should handle that perfectly.
I will be unveiling my new accountability chart later today and it is alot like the one Mike Groom uses. I liked the simplicity of what he was doing and so I've changed my methodology. At the same time, because I want to chronicle exactly what I've done (in case someone is like me and wants to know the details) I will still be posting my exact menu for that day (what I ate) and my workout log will continually get posted. I just needed to simplify things a little bit. I've also decided that every Saturday I will post photos like I did yesterday that show my entire body and any progress I'm making building muscle. Accountability is going to be transparent in every area of this mission.
Until later…GET BACK TO LIFTING!