Today I’d like to share with you my 5 questions about metabolism from your perspective. Your job is to answer the questions in the comments or on your own blog that relate to the topic this week. If you decide to put the list on your own blog, be sure to leave a comment with a link to your blog. Please note that permission is NOT granted top copy the question to a forum or message board for the purpose of having the readers participate in the answering of the topic.
Topic for Saturday, July 6, 2013: Your thoughts on metabolism.
- Do you believe it is possible to eat 3100 calories and maintain your weight and also eat 4000 calories and still maintain your weight?
- Is an hour a day of cardio too much?
- Do you do cardio twice a day?
- Is how you eat going to modify your metabolism?
- 1100 calories and 2 hours daily of cardio will peel off the fat fast: true or false?