Friends, it is with great disappointment that I am announcing my withdrawal from the Excalibur contest on December 1, 2012. Certain issues have kept me from focusing completely on the goal and I do not want to give less than 100% effort to the cause. After much contemplation, I consulted with my coach and decided not to continue contest preparation at this time.
However, because I have been having great results I am going to continue training and eating the way I was during contest prep. My goal will be to bring up lagging body parts. Thus, my new focus is going to look something like this:
- Leg training – weekly
- Biceps training – 3x a week ( 1 pump style and 2 heavy and use different angles every time)
- Triceps training – 3x a week (1 pump style and 2 heavy and use different angles every time)
- Back training – 2x a week (1 for thickness and 1 for width)
- Chest training – 2x a week (heavy weights)
- Shoulders – weekly (aim for hitting every head and hitting the traps at each shoulder training)
I will continue with the supplements I've been using and the regimen that has been working for me. Watch for major success in the future as I grow to a size I've never been before.