I was thinking about the type of information I provide and realized that a lot of it is theoretical. I wanted to give you some insight into my own training techniques. Going forward I will be writing an article a week about my personal approach to training. I want you to get a feel for who I am and what I am doing. Today I am going to start the trend by discussing a list of my favourite exercises for each body part.
|Body Part||Favourite Exercise|
|Chest||Pec Dec Flyes|
|Hamstrings||Stiff Leg Deadlifts|
- Biceps Curl. I love this exercise because I can change the width of my grip and hit the biceps in a different way (see my article 5 Ways to Build Better Biceps)
- Arnold Press. This exercise can be done on a bench or standing with your back pushed against the wall. When done correctly it gives your shoulders a major burn.
- Rope Pushdown. This one is never done correctly by anyone I've seen do it at the gym. I love this because I have a constant burn in my triceps while executing this.
- Deadlifts. This is my favourite exercise of all of them. It hits multiple muscle groups. It makes you feel like superman!
- Squats. Again, another exercise that increases hGH and hits your body hard.
- Stiff Leg Deadlifts. This hinge movement is very tough to execute. I love the stretch I get in my hamstrings while doing this lift.
What are your favourite exercises? Let me know in the comments below.